Friday, May 28, 2010

What Happened Today

Today, I went to the beatch (Yes, you saw it as beatch) and I made a mini island the survived the high tide (Pwnage). Anyway, I was in the sun for soooooooo long that my skin turned red and now I look like a fibonavvi. (The fibonavvi look like avatar but are red in colour and fibo created it and since I'm from fibo, I guess I can use it.) And I hadn't had time to figure out As The Deer Panths For The Water melody. And I haven't thought of the word of the day or do the new poll. Now I now you want to do the poll. Go on, nobody's gonna stop you. Erm... that's it guys/ girls/ gays and lesbians and homosexuals. I mean seriously, gays are lesbian and vice versa, which makes em' homos. If a gay is a gay, he still looks like a boy but is a girl, which makes him a lesbian who claims she's a boy but looks like a girl, which... well, you get the point. That's it, for the second time.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment