Monday, May 24, 2010

Electric Vampires

You would probably have seen an electric vampire. In fact, if you didn't have an electric vampire, you would not be seein' this. The thing you are seeing right now is an electric vampire. Electric vampires drink blood, except that their blood is electricity and so they drink electricity. Electric vampires must first connect themselves to a cord (not chord) called a wire. The cord is then plugged into the host - the power plug. The electric vampire then sucks on the cord (I know you wish it'd been balls, perv) and drains electricity from the power plug and uses it to live. I am not against electric vampires (you can see that because this was written on an electric vampire). What's my point? Well, I don't know and so I shall end this.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment