Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Somewhere In Katong

This post was inspired by Jaryl's post on 25th of May, which is equal to today.



Today, we went to Katong park. The weird thing was that it was a fort nicknamed the Wash-Out fort, cause' whenever the stupid (not that they even have a brain) cannons fired, the loose sand would shake the ground and they'ld have to recalibrate it. I hope I had a picture to show how the fort worked (but I haven't a single idea how I works), but I don't have a picture because I don't because I didn't take a picture of the picture. Then there was this tree that looked like it was painted. It's name was... rainbow eucalyptus. There are only two in the whole state of Singapore. Anyway, the makers of the fort knew it was noob (that's a slang) and buried it in soil. Mmmmmaaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyy yyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrssssss lllllllaaaaaatttttteeeeerrrrrr, some guy dug it up. Then he caused a bunch volunteers to dig it until it was fully dug up. Due to economical reasons, they had to bury it in sand again until it becomes what you see above (the one at the top). Hah, caught you LOLin' there. Well, after that, we went to somewhere where it was owned (not pwned) by Peranakans and I forgot to take pictures. You'll have to see the other picture of the rainbow eucalypltus tree before I can continue.



Now that you have seen the second picture, I shall continue. We were at this place. Unfortunately, I forgot what I was called. To be continued... (I'll probably won't continue today and I don't have intuition, but you'll never know!)

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment