Saturday, May 22, 2010

Message To All Followers And LOL-ers

First, the message to followers.

Dear followers,
Since you're following me, I would like to say thank you. But why would you follow me if I write c***, unless you are a stalker. If you stalk me means you like me and that means you're SICK IN THE MIND. Get away from me, you pervert. Of course that's just hypothetical. But still, you would probably not understand a single thing I write without background information, which I can't tell because I don't want perverts stalking me.

Now the message to LOL-ers.

Dear LOL-er,
I know you like to LOL (which is to say LOL at everythin' because you thing it's funny). As far as I know, you could be LOL-ing right now. Hah, caught you. Fine. I know I am overusin' the word f***, so I shall stop so that it shall not be overused, but you must also promise me you shall not use LOL until the right time comes, like how I shall not use f*** (Whoops) until the right time comes.

Well, that's about all I have to say for now.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment