Monday, May 24, 2010

On The 4th Day Of My Blog

On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"On the 4th day of my blog, I said, "On the 4th day of my blog, I said,"I know the font is very gothic, but that's the default and I don't wanna change it.""""""""""""""""""

Well, maybe it ain't gothic. Maybe I should get a pic for this. Hmmm. I was also wondering if roses could kill you. I know roses have thorns. Just imagine some oen gives you a rose. Somehow, the rose ends up at your neck and the thorns slice the skin. It'll probably hit the jagular vein and knock you out or you'll bleed to death or maybe not. So the person does not die, unfortunately.

Oh wait, I've got a field trip tommorow. There'll be food samplin' tommorow.

Well. That's all I have to say now.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment