Monday, June 21, 2010

What Happened Today (Or 1h Ago)

Today, my group for physics project were suppose to go to school at 10am. I though I was suppose to go at 11am so I delayed it by 1h. Anyway, the rest intented to go to my house for the presentation. But we didn't go to my house... at least not in that hour. We stay in school to test the car one last time before goin' to BPP to eat lunch. We ate at KFC since Carilynne couldn't chew so she could eat mash potatoes (but she could still talk so nobody had to order for her). Then we went to my house for the presentation. Of course there were other things that were done. Anyway, everything is mostly done except for *sensored*, which Woo Jin'll do. There'll still be one more meeting with I think is useless. Now, I'll tell you about the extra stuff. We chatted with Zack, which was stupid, and we also spray painted the bottle. Anyway, that's it.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment