Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

Well, if you didn't notice, I only allowed several people to view my blog. That's because some a**h*** when to impersonate me. No, I'm not talkin' to myself. I'm talkin' to some g**d*** impersonater (may god d*** him). So desperate times call for desperate measures and so I'm sealin' up this blog for a long long time. So long, you might forget the time when you didn't have to type your password to enter. It'll be like... like... next Monday for somethin'. Well, anyway, that gives me the rights to swear, but then again you might not like it so I auto-sensored it... except the parts that I really mean, as in I am sayin' what I'm thinkin'. Well, anyway, I know the impersonater is not seein' this but if he does, I shall say, "Go f*** yourself!" But seriously, I want him to f*** himself and stop bein' nosy, not that it'll help. See, I didn't sensor it cause' I really mean it, but then again there might be little children who might see this by accident when I remove the privacy thingy so I'll sensor. Well anyway, that's it.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment