Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Epic Events Of Today

Ok, this is the epic events of today. Anyway, today, there was a new PE teacher - Mr Foo. Because of the teacher changed, the PE reps (or was it raps) went with Mr Foo and the class was split into half. Half when to Mr Sim and the other half the other teacher (what was her name again?). Anyway, I was in the half where the girls when (d***!). Anyway, Anders, RS and Del was also there. Del was in charge of our group because he was second to none in PE (I was second to JB who was second to him). Anyway, besides being pwned by somebody, we ran for 7min. Somehow, that made Del puke... from his nose. I wonder if it were yogurt cause' it was whitish yellow (or the other way around) and sour (but we can't be sure about it, can we?). Matthew somehow only came during the middle of PE - epic... fail. For IH, the teacher also changed, for the worst - Mr Lim the DM (d***, again). The DM also said bullshit. During a break, Zenry (not from 103) started singin'. To bad Jaryl couldn't get him to sing in front of a camera (g**d***!). Anyway, during english, Mr Selva refered me as a bad guy mascot or something. It was kinna' good that he actually remembered me, cause he refered Val as Jasmine at first. Then the class started to trick him, and he though Ming Jie was Ming Yue. Pwned. Anyway again, on my way home I saw my mother in school, of course I told her via sms that I'm takin' the MRT, so she turned in the opposite dirrection (besides that, she wanted me to go home on my own and yet she waits for me in school). Then PY somehow left into a bus and started spamming me (What the h***!). Epic.

QWERTY

P.S. The yellow part was the part I forgot to write down (d***).

No comments:

Post a Comment