Monday, June 14, 2010

I Was Wrong... But Not Bored

Ok, I was wrong. The b****y impersinator still, well, impersinates. He's givin' me a h*** of problems. Well, maybe not a h*** of problem. Anyway, I am forced to privatize (is there even such a word?) this blog. But I am not bored.. was not bored. I only blog when I'm bored. I'm only about 30 post away from my 100 post record. Why can't I blog at the rate which I did on the first few days. Anyway, I have proof I ain't talkin' to myself now. Do I say'woohoo'? Or 'freako'? Or use entirely small letter? Well anyway, before I end, I shall ask you readers to write in the cbox so that I know you were here and not snoopin' around to some reason I shall not think off (or I can think off, as a matter of fact).

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment