Friday, July 9, 2010

Today's Update Part 2

Ok, so we went to the lift. Anders when uo the elevator first so Val and Woo Jin chase him. Seeing that they went up by elevator, I when up and overtook them. Ok, then Val told us to pay money. Then I saw a music shop with loads of guitars on display. I also notice two silver electric guitars (FML). When we were buying the popcorn, there was 10 min left, so most of us went to the theatre first. Jaryl and Matthew were left behind buying popcorn, so Lisa waited for them. I shalln't talk about the movie. Ok, after the movie, I still had popcorn, so I asked if anybody wants popcorn. Only Madhu accepted. So we went to MacDonald's. The Val somehow teleported to KFC. I didn't eat much, neither did most of the boys. Wei Heng bought cheese fries for the boys. The girls also eat cheese fries and waste a h*** lot of it. So I ate one. Anyway, after going to the MRT, Wei Heng took the circle line with Val and Madhu. Me, Del, Carilynne, MJ, Zack and Jaryl went back through the North South line. The end.

QWERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment