Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today's Epic Update + 100th Post!

Ok, I'll jump to 1.29 p.m. cause' before that everything was boring, except making Mitra say 'wa bo lam pa' (which means I got no balls). Mitra drew a picture of somebody. Ethan then added a spike between the legs. Some girls came and drew a bowtie and some buttons. Then I drew and electric guitar and Ethan added a pair of balls around the spike. Yong Jie also added an arrow and place Selva on it... which was when Mr Selva came in. Fortunately, we weren't scolded. After English, most people left. Some stayed for the Lit workshop. While waiting, Matthew and I and a couple of girls were in the class retarding... mentally. First the girls place a smile auto detection and I did some weird facial expersion that the motherf***ing camera captured. Then someone found Woo Jin's PE shirt and I called her... only to find out she was goin' to bring it home tomorrow. Hold your breath... *faints*. Finally, this is the 100th post! So I'll change the signature. As of this moment...

Hold Your Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment